Skip to main content



Insurance Services

Bestmortgage4u will advise you on all aspects of insurance.

Contact Us for expert advice

Insurance Services - Surrey Broker

Buildings Insurance

What is it?

This is a Policy that in the event of any certain specified damage affecting your property it will give you a sum to cover the majority of the cost of repairs.

Why do you need it?

Damage to your property can be costly to repair, particularly when dealing with fire or storm damage.

All lenders will insist this type of cover is in place and is a common condition of any Mortgage Offer.

Things to bear in mind

If you do not have this type of cover, you will be responsible for the cost of repairs. Cover generally includes:

  • Damage caused by fire or flood
  • Subsidence
  • Storm damage

These are just a few of the perils covered. The policy can also be extended to protect your property against events like accidental damage.

Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.


A fee of £100 may be payable after an initial assessment in order to source you an appropriate mortgage. A fee from £200 is payable when we submit an application to a lender on your behalf. We will receive commission from the lender in addition to the fee you pay. We will obtain your agreement to proceed before any fees are payable. All fees are non-refundable.

Bestmortgage4U is a trading style of John Edward who is an Appointed Representative of Mortgage
Intelligence, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under number 305330 in
respect of mortgage, insurance and consumer credit mediation activities only.

We always aim to provide a high quality service to our customers. However, if you encounter any problems and we are unable to resolve them you can take your complaint to an independent Ombudsman.
Our advice is covered under the Financial Ombudsman Service.